Friday, June 25, 2010

Beverley Knight: I was abused by my boyfriends

By Tim Walker Published: 9:58PM GMT 02 March 2010

Beverley Knight Beverley Knight Photo: MARTIN POPE

Rihanna, whose beloved Chris Brown was convicted of assaulting her last year, is not the usually essence thespian to have suffered from made at home abuse. Beverley Knight tells me that she fled one mortal relationship, usually to finish up in another.

"I was a plant of abuse," Knight disclosed at the launch of the Avon and Women"s Aid Empowering Women Awards.

Hugh Grant is sloping to star in My Fair Lady Amy Leigh Barnes murder: father of indication killed by beloved was as well late to save her Oprah Winfrey urges Rihanna to leave Chris Brown Text from poser lady led to Rihanna conflict Chris Brown and Rihanna: Singer condemns made at home assault Rihanna postpones Indonesia unison after conflict by beloved Chris Brown

"This man I was with had an issue with what I wore. He grabbed me by the throat and I told him I wasn"t going to change, and he slapped me turn the face. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a blade and waved it in his face, and said: "Don"t you ever do that to me again."

"After that, I finished up saying a man who was only terrible: emotionally abusive. He would unequivocally put me down and I became this shade of myself."

World Cup defeat

Wayne Bridge, who says he does not instruct to be selected for England duty, appears to have set a direction for World Cup refusals.

I listen to that the Royal Parks has cancelled plans to show the matches on a hulk shade in a "fan zone" in Regent"s Park after protests from Dame Judi Dench, Sue MacGregor, the former Radio 4 Today presenter, and Sir Simon Jenkins, the authority of the National Trust.

"Forget the luvvies, it"s out-of-date governing body that won the day," says Brian Coleman, the London Assembly part of credited with regulating it.

A new chapter

Kimberly Quinn"s event with David Blunkett might have led to his abdication as home cabinet member and her withdrawal from London society, but it did assistance to kick-start her career as a children"s author.

"My young kids did essentially assistance me to write this book and the reason is that they have taken such a wish in me being at home," she told guest at the launch of The Queen Must Die by K A S Quinn.

"This is a great non-feminist message, and I am unequivocally contemptible about that since I am a great Seventies feminist, but it was smashing to be at home and work and be an ear"s area from a small strike on the head or a unequivocally great joke. They gave me the present of a unequivocally honeyed home life."

0 comments:

Post a Comment